1. Business Automation Consulting - planning and implementation of new or improved computer based solutions to reduce the cost of doing business, gain competitive advantage and minimize the time to introduce new products and services into the marketplace:
Business Requirements Specification l Feasibility Studies l Cost Benefit Analysis (
2. Project Management - planning, organization, coordination and leadership of mission critical information technology projects to maximize benefits while minimizing project cost and duration:
Scope Definition l Project Charter l Assumption Reference l Staff Resource Planning Project Organization Structuring l Task Planning and Definition l Task and Project Scheduling l Milestone Definition l Deliverable Definition l Critical Path Identification Risk Assessment and Mitigation Planning l Cost Estimation l Executive Presentations Issue Management l Quality Assurance Test Planning l Project Communication Planning l Project Status Assessment and Reporting
3. ‘Project Rescue’ - assessment and mitigation of projects in jeopardy of failure due to cost overruns, schedule delays, misaligned business and project objectives:
Best Practices Utilization Assessment l Task Plan Assessment l Staff Skills Requirements and Assessment l Project Schedule Assessment l Project Cost Assessment l Business and Project Objectives Alignment l Revised Project Planning
Asset Inventory l Relocation Pre-Requisite Planning l Space Requirements Specification Facility Buildout Specification l Relocation Staff Organization Planning l Logistics Planning and Management l Business Equipment Disposition l Telephony Planning l Records Management Planning l Detailed Relocation Work Planning l Relocation Communication Planning l Relocation Coordination and Leadership
5. Technology Infrastructure Rollout Consulting - planning, organization, coordination and management of large scale single or multi-site server, desktop, print, network and telephony hardware and operating software new deployments or upgrades:
Site Discovery and Asset Inventory l Pre-Rollout Engineering Specifications Rollout Pre-Requisite Planning l Infrastructure Deployment Workflow Planning l Site-Specific Rollout Specifications l Device Disposition Planning l Rollout Scheduling Logistics Planning Site-Specific Work Planning l Site-Specific Rollout Communication Planning Equipment Staging Plan l Risk Mitigation and Contingency Planning l Staff Resource/Skills Requirements Specification l Quality Assurance Test Planning l User Education Planning l User Acceptance Test Planning l Go/No Go Decision Criteria Post-Rollout Task Planning l Rollout Problem Audit and Resolution Planning
6. Enterprise Merger/Acquisition IT Systems Integration Consulting - the relocation, integration or installation of computing hardware and software infrastructure, business application software systems, and the migration of business computing operations associated with the acquisition or merger of business enterprises:
Relocation Scope Preparation l Discovery/Due Diligence Process Development and Coordination l Relocation Asset Inventory l Relocation Engineering Specifications Data Migration Strategy Development l Production Operations Cutover Process Planning l Detailed Production Operations Cutover Task Planning l Knowledge Transfer Process Development and Coordination l Relocation Pre-Requisite Requirements Planning l Cutover Readiness Checklists l Cutover Dry Run Test Planning and Coordination l Production Operations Cutover Risk Assessment l Risk Mitigation Strategy l Cutover Contingency/Rollback Planning l Go/No Go Decision Criteria l Processing Integrity Audit and Controls l Functional and Performance Quality Assurance Test Planning l Quality Assurance Test Execution Coordination l User Acceptance Test Planning and Execution Coordination l Communication Planning Problem Tracking and Issue Resolution l Multiple Internal and External Organization Coordination l Production Operations Cutover Coordination
Corporate Registration l Venture Capital Acquisition l Partnership Structuring l Partner Buy/Sell Agreements l Business Acquisition Contracts l Trademark and Servicemark Registration/Protection/Assignment l Business Services Contracts l Federal/State Regulatory Reporting l Employee Recruiting l Defined Contribution Retirement Planning Business Insurance l Accounting Best Practices l Internet Domain Registration/Assignment
8. Software Development – design, coding, implementation, testing, installation and support of computer mainframe, desktop and Internet oriented software applications.
Microsoft Visual Basic l JAVA l JAVA
Script l C++ l .
9. IT Organization Development - project manager training and mentoring focused through a series of seminars and workshops ( The Pragmatic Project Manager Series ) for IT professionals that include workflow development and management software utilities.
The term 'AMERISOFT' is a United States Patent and Trademark Office registered mark - Registration 1236071
© Copyright 2012 Amerisoft, Inc.
Inc. is an